Using computers is like breathing these days. People from all region and class use computers. Ok, now, if someone asks you about the technicality of it? Leave it! It’s quite a heavy word. We should at least look at the specifications. I believe that a few questions are arising in your head. Don’t worry! I’m here to discuss all the specifications your PC is containing.
Knowing the specifications of your system is as essential as running it. Let’s assume; you do need a software to run on your computer. But that’s not happening because of some unknown bugs. Here comes the necessity of knowing the specs. You have to know the vital specifications of your PC to run the proper software, install games and programs without any hazards. Hence, before knowing the process to find the specs, we have to know about them elaborately.
Table of Contents
Some Essential Specifications
- Operating System: It’s the most important specification on your PC. It helps to run the machine and maintains the procedures by translating the computer’s language to us. It also secures data and manages the memory and programs. Without knowing the OS of your system, you’ll not be able to go farther. Examples- Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Linux,
- Processor: Processor is a bunch of processing units such as CPU, IC, GPU, PPU, DSP, It mainly executes functions based on the instructions necessary for the system. The processor also stores some valuable instructions onward. Examples: Intel Core i3, Core i5, Pentium Dual-core, etc.
- RAM: Random Access Memory(RAM) is computer memory by which the speed of the accessibility is maintained. One can access this randomly, and he’ll not have to touch the preceding bytes for it. If you don’t know the RAM of your PC, many operations can be held up for quite a long period which is very annoying for a user. Normally two types of RAM are used in a system- Static RAM and Dynamic RAM. One can use RAMs of 1GB, 2GB, 4GB etc.
- System Type: This particular specification indicates the count of bits in which your system is running. Bit count naturally determines the capacity and speed of data processing, thecapacity of thememory of your PC. Personal computers usually run in 32 bits or 64 bits.
- Storage: Computer storage is defined by its Read Only Memory, precisely ROM. It indicates how many data you can store on your system discs. ROMs can be found of 128 GB, 350 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB etc.
- Graphics Card: Graphics Card is a chip that can be connected to GPU. It helps you to have a clear view of the screen by maintaining the pixel count.
Procedure to Find Specs
So, now you already know the need of knowing the specifications of your computer. Confused about the process? Then, here you’ll come to know about the process to Find Computer Specifications in Windows 10.
It’s always very important to have some minimum knowledge of your gadget you’re using. I do believe that this article will lead you to a happy gadget oriented life.
My passion of providing Tech to Gadget lovers with the latest ups & downs happening in the World of Technology and innovation made this blog come true.