“We constantly challenge ourselves to give people the best experience possible, to do what’s right, no matter what,” said Pete Lau, Founder and CEO, OnePlus. “A great user experience means your phone needs to get out of the way and make you feel free – it has to enhance your life instead of distracting you from it. I’m so proud of what we’ve built with the OnePlus 6T, and can’t wait to see what people think when they use it.”
Immersive Display, Meticulous Design
Over 40 different manufacturing steps go into crafting the 3D glass back of the OnePlus 6T, which is made from multiple layers of glass, it includes anti-glare coating and a texturized multilayer film.
Fast and Smooth
Smart Boost, a new feature of the OnePlus 6T, improves app cold start speeds by up to 20 percent through storing data from frequently used apps in the phone’s RAM.
And when you need more power, OnePlus Fast Charge can quickly charge the OnePlus 6T’s 3,700 mAh battery, which provides a 20 percent increase in battery life compared to OnePlus 6, for a full day of power in half an hour.
Working with critically acclaimed photographer and artist Kevin Abosch, the OnePlus 6T’s rear camera features Studio Lighting, a feature that has been fine-tuned to recognize faces and adjust the lighting accordingly to simulate professional lighting.
Industry-leading HDR and portrait mode images are also improved, thanks to the clarity, dynamic range, and edge detection provided by OxygenOS. The OnePlus 6T rear cameras can capture 4K video footage at 60 frames per second, and Super Slow Motion at 1080p and 240fps / 720p and 480fps. Google Lens is also included as standard in the user interface.
The camera hardware sees a combination of f/1.7 16 megapixel and f/1.7 20 megapixel rear-facing cameras, featuring Optical Image Stabilization and Electronic Image Stabilization, while the front-facing camera is f/2.0 16 megapixel, with Electronic Image Stabilization.
The company also unveiled its new Type-C Bullets earphones in Matte Black. The new Type C Bullets will be based on delivering a superior soundscape and will be a step up from Bullets V2, once again effectively balancing design with utility and versatility to enhance the overall audio experience. The Type C Bullets will echo the metal design of the OnePlus Bullets V2. The new Type-C Bullets will retail at INR 1,490.
Price and Availability
The company will also be hosting pop-up events across 8 Indian cities, including Bengaluru, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Ahmedabad on 2 November 2018 starting 11:00 am. Users will be able to experience and purchase the powerful and stylish OnePlus 6T at these pop-up stores, on a first-come-first-serve basis. Across the globe, pop-ups will be held in 32 cities including New York, London, Paris, Milan and Beijing.
Additionally, customers are also entitled to the following launch offers:
- Reliance Jio and OnePlus have come together to offer Jio-OnePlus 6T Unlock The Speed Offer that gives users an instant cashback of INR 5,400 in vouchers on the first prepaid recharge of Rs 299 on www.jio.com, Reliance Digital stores, MyJio Stores, Jio retailers and the MyJio app. Those availing the offer will get the cashback in the form of 36 vouchers worth Rs 150 each in the MyJio app. The plan will entitle them to 3GB 4G data per day with unlimited voice calls, SMS and access to Jio’s premium applications. Effectively, the offer will bring a total of 3TB of 4G data to the users over 36 recharges
- INR 1000 extra cashback as Amazon pay balance on prepaid orders between 1-5 November 2018
- No cost EMI for 6 months on Amazon.in between 1 and 5 November
- Free damage protection for 12 months from Kotak Servify
- Discounts up to INR 500 on Amazon Kindle on Amazon.in