We present here several ways to register. When writing a company registration in Estonia, we mean the registration of a legal entity – i.e. a limited liability company.
Using the “e-Residency card” – the application for an Estonian card takes 3 to 8 weeks and the process is related to filling in the application form here. Then the card must be picked up at the local embassy.
Visit to a notary public in Estonia – please make an appointment with us before your arrival – we will confirm the possibility of visiting a notary public in advance – and then we will invite you to a meeting, after which you will register your company in Estonia.
Notarial power of attorney (POA) granted to our employee, from which it will appear that we can represent the director and shareholder.
Table of Contents
How do I get an e-Residency card?
Go to the website https://apply.gov.ee/ and fill in all the fields with your personal data. Don’t forget to attach a high-quality photo to the document and additional information such as a LinkedIN, FB or CV profile that will show your qualifications and work experience.
Wait for your application to be approved, and after 3-8 weeks, collect it from the Embassy and report to the company that will help you register a company in Estonia
Company registration price list
What is included in the company registration price?
- Legal address – virtual office for a period of 1 year
- Contact person for a period of 1 year – the contact person is a contact person from Estonia – this service is necessary when the management board
- State fee – stamp duty for company registration – EUR 190 – included in the registration price
Company registration and name selection consultancy service
Tax advantages of company in Estonia
- 0% Corporation Tax – defer your Corporation Tax up to the event when the profits are distributed to the shareholders
- management of the company may reside outside Estonia
- paperless company
- 20% Income Tax – flat rate
- cheap accounting services
My passion of providing Tech to Gadget lovers with the latest ups & downs happening in the World of Technology and innovation made this blog come true.