We welcome guest posts from contributors. Expert opinion on different tech topics is always welcome. However, wanted are authors that can contribute unique and innovative content that will be interesting to our target audience.
Writers who are looking to submit content to Techlustt should understand that we expect certain standards when it comes to content that appears on this site.
Here is how we assess potential guest posts:
1. Target audience
Please keep in mind that our readership is largely comprised of tech enthusiasts, products owners, software developers as well as professionals mainly in the fields of technology.
Our site is fortunate to cater to many different types of industries so we prefer to have posts that are specific for a certain industry in order to provide interesting insights, although we’re also open to and will review posts that are general in nature.
2. Article length
We like short yet punchy articles.
Word count between 600-800 is best, although we do accept articles that go up to 2,000 words in length if they are very well written and have excellent insight.
3. Professional representation
While we allow contributors to mention their affiliations and professional capacities, posts must be largely non-self-promotional in nature. Mentions of products and services are to be avoided unless they are directly relevant and appropriate for the subject on hand.
We assess and accept guest posts from those who are contributing based on their professional capacities. That is, the bylined writer must have the relevant background and expertise in the spaces they are writing about. So do include a full bio and a profile picture (no cartoon avatars) in any guest post submission, and include a link to the contributor’s LinkedIn profile.
Note that where we once accepted contributions from business writers, freelance contributors and similarly other content creators, we no longer prefer to do so. Our readers have indicated that they prefer to read from subject matter experts, not generic material by an imaginary person from a content mill (no offence to skilled freelance writers of any stripe). And no ghostwriters, please.
5. Attribution and links
We will provide full attribution to any contributor, and allow one single link within the article as long as they are relevant. Links are also subject to review.nography, dating services, etc.
Terms & Conditions
- Words: Every article must contain a minimum of 700 words to be applicable for publishing.
- Titles: At least 2 main alternative titles should be included in the article.
- Tags: Tag appropriate content to be considered for metadata is advisable.
- SEO: Never neglect SEO, the article should be well framed with easy-to-read and well-structured content.
- Sub-titles: Ensure to have at least 4 to 5 relevant sub-headings to support long paragraphs, as they help the reader to scan through the article quickly.
- Short Description/Excerpt: A custom short description contains a table of content of topics covered in the article. This would help readers to scan through the article quickly before they go into detailed reading.
- Paragraphs: Ensure the paragraphs contain short and easy-to-read sentences.
- Quote: References are important. Therefore, have at least one relevant original or cited the quote.
- Original: Ensure the article is well researched, useful, informative, high quality, and free from plagiarism. Generic and easily-found articles will not be published.
- Formatting: Ensure the article is well-edited and formatted and free from typos and other errors.
- Media: Ensure to include, relevant images, infographics, videos, etc.
- Also, images, infographics, screenshots, and presentations should contain original attribution wherever required.
- Additionally, ensure to place the images inline in your post for placement reference and also share the images as a separate file attachment to an email.
- Promotional links, material, or article intended to promote products or services directly or indirectly are not allowed.
- Other credible source links will always be nofollow.
- Rights: By submitting posts/articles for publishing on Techlustt, you give us complete rights over the post/article.
- Comments: Ensure to respond to comments on your own article, to connect with your readers and give them a real human-interactive feeling.
For queries, or to send your write-ups, reach out to us at:
Kindly use the email Subject:
Guest Post Request for Techlustt;
and Body of the email should contain:
- Your info / Introduce yourself
- Topics you are interested to contribute
- Ensure to spread the published article across your personal and business social media platforms.
Terms and Conditions for Payment
You must pay after publishing your article via PayPal within 2-3 days.
PayPal ID: – [email protected]
If no payment is made with 2-3 days, we’ll remove the links from the article. And once we publish the article, the article stays permanent and links Dofollow.
We also accept Casino, CBD, and Vape Guest Posts with specific rules and regulations. (Price is 60$.)
If we write an article we charge 10$ extra as discussed price. (For Content Writing we need payment in advance.)
Looking forward to collaborating with you soon.