OnePlus, a global smart device manufacturer, today announced its new OnePlus 7T will be the first smartphone officially preloaded with Android 10, Google’s latest version of Android with Google’s core apps and services.
OnePlus continuously strives to offer to its users an uncompromising, premium mobile device which surpasses their needs and expectations. Android 10 will offer unique qualities which allow users even more control to customize the device to their specific wants, control their privacy and focus on what is important.
“We’re thrilled to offer Android 10, the latest software version, for our upcoming OnePlus 7T,” said Pete Lau, Founder and CEO of OnePlus. “OnePlus will be the first smartphone manufacturer to preload Android 10 with Google’s apps and services on their latest device. Our ‘Never Settle’ mindset ensures we are constantly seeking new ways to share the latest technology, giving our community the best ‘fast and smooth’ experience possible.”
The Android operating system does more than make a smartphone work, it strives to make life easier. The latest release, Android 10, offers premium features users can personalize to their wants and needs. Top highlights include:
- Privacy Controls: Easily find and adjust all your privacy settings in one place so users can decide how and when data on their device is shared.
- Location Controls: Control when your location is shared with apps: all the time, while in use, or never.
- Smart Reply: More than suggested responses to your messages, now you can also receive recommended actions. If a friend asks you out to dinner, your phone can pull up directions right in Google Maps; no copy and paste required, and it works across messaging apps.
- Gesture Navigation: Gestures are now quicker and more intuitive than ever. Go backwards and forwards, pull up the home screen, and swipe up to see your open apps. All super smooth.
- Dark Theme: Uses true black to keep your battery alive longer and changes how your Google apps look, like Calendar and Photos.