Want to add or convert the text to your images like a pro and don’t know how to do it in the right way? Well don’t worry, we are going to help you out today in knowing the details about the top tool that will help you in this regard! You should know that in this age and in this era of technology you can’t just simply think of doing stuff manually, especially when you have the best technological solution to carry it out!
Well, the tool that we are going to tell you about today will not only help you add but will also help you extract the text from an image so that you can easily save your time and your money on this matter! You should know that the image to text converter tools can easily help you in the simple extraction of text and other details from an image using the OCR technology! So today we are going to tell you all about the details of this tool and technology, but you should first know that there are many images to text converters available on the web, but not all of them are reliable! For this very reason, we have gathered the information and the details of the top image to text converter tool!
Table of Contents
OCR Image to Text Tool by SmallSEOtools.Com
Now we will like you guys to know that the small SEO tools are a platform that will cater your every kind of problem and the OCR image to text converter tool is the best example of it! The OCR image to text converter is actually the tool that can help you in the conversion of text because of the optical character recognition feature which it has! The optical character recognition feature as the name tells us is the feature which makes a tool capable of recognizing the text on an image/picture with accuracy and reliability!
Well, what happens is that if a tool has the OCR feature in it, then it will have a set database which will define each and every kind of image as a set binary value. So first the image is converted into binary numbers because of being considered as text, and after this step, you should know that the binary numbers are then converted into text, and that is why it is said to be the most accurate and the most reliable means of converting and adding text!
How to Use The OCR Image to Text Converter by SmallSEOtools.com?
Now you guys should know that the OCR image to text converter tool by the small SEO tools is one of the simplest and easiest tools that you can use, and you don’t have to be confused if you have no prior experience in using these kinds of tools because we are going to teach you how to do it and after reading the section below you will get to know how to do the addition and extraction of text in the simplest way and like a pro too!
- First of all, you have to navigate this tool on the web, and you can simply click on this link https://smallSEOtools.com/image-to-text-converter/ and can simply start using this tool right away!
- Now when you open up the tool, you will see a very simple and understandable interface that will tell you all about the use of the tool!
- On top of the tool, you will see a huge text box that will contain an image icon which you can use to upload the images from your gallery!
- Now you just have to click on the image icon to simply upload the image directly from your gallery! You guys should know that this is one of the easiest ways of uploading images or giving in input!
- You will be surprised to know that you can also cater online images without downloading them by simply entering the image path or the URL of the image in the URL bar below the text box of the tool!
- You can easily upload your images that need to be converted into the text from the Dropbox or from the Google drive! The integration of cloud services is also a unique feature of this tool!
- Now when you have entered the image or the URL of the image in the tool, you will see a simple CONVERT bar below the box that you have to click on to simply get the image converted into text in less than seconds!
You should know that with the use of this free or online tool you can also convert scanned PDF to word and can also simply convert PNG to word so don’t think that you can only add JPG images in this tool!