Every one of us loves juices. Homemade juices are always healthy but for this, you have to know what type of juicer is best. Wherever you go you will definitely find masticating and centrifugal which are the best type of juices. In fact, both of them have different specifications that will help you to choose the one depending on your requirement. Also, Check out Juicer Base for a better idea of the different types of Juices.
- 0.1 Advantages of juicing
- 0.2 Different types of juices
- 0.3 Difference between Centrifugal and masticating juicers
- 1 Advantages and disadvantages of the centrifugal juicer
- 2 Advantages and disadvantages of masticating juicers
Advantages of juicing
Drinking juices regularly will help you and your body by providing required vitamins and nutrients either from vegetable or any fruits. They have the potential capability of protecting your body against diseases and inflammatories. Because juices are rich in both flavonoids as well as anthocyanins that really helps in protecting against cell damage moreover juices are easy to consume rather than eating raw fruits and vegetables. The nutritionist also suggests that you will gain nutrients only if you can take fruits or vegetables in the form of juice rather than consuming them.
Different types of juices
Coming to the blenders or juices there are different types of juices available in the market. It might be a little bit difficult for you to choose the best one so if you can know the difference between the types of juices then it becomes very easy for you to choose the appropriate one.
Difference between Centrifugal and masticating juicers
When comparing both these type of juices centrifugal type is comparatively available at low price and is considered as the most commonly found juicer. The centrifugal juicer uses centrifugal force that experiences high spinning rate which extracts juice very easily. Operating this type of juices making a loud noise and they are not suitable mainly for leafy vegetables.
On the other hand, the Masticating juicers are well known as the cold-pressed juices. This is designed in the form of the tube where you have to feed the vegetables or fruits via the tube. At a slow speed, all the vegetables are the fruits in the tube will be scratched and crushed to extract juice from it. For the people who are more health conscious can prefer these type of masticating juicers.
Advantages and disadvantages of the centrifugal juicer
- Undoubtedly the centrifugal juicer are available at the reasonable price so you can purchase them within your budget levels.
- It is very easy to make juice where you can extract maximum juice from the vegetables or fruits.
- As it is operated in high-speed action there are maximum chances to create heat. This is not good for health as it completely destroys both the enzymes and oxidizes nutrients.
- The sound produced by the centrifugal juicer is very loud.
Advantages and disadvantages of masticating juicers
- As they are running under slow movement they are said to be the quickest juice extractor.
- You can make juice very easily which does not produce any sound.
- As it uses the cold-pressed technique the juice remains fresh for a long time and also restores nutrients and enzymes in it.
- You can extract maximum juice from the fruits or the vegetables which helps in saving lots of money.
- The cost is the one and only disadvantage associated with masticating juicers.