A unique 12-digit Government identification number provided by the Ministry of MSME for the small and medium enterprises to register them as MSME is called as Aadhar for Business (Udyog Aadhar).
Government launch Aadhar is the reason that they provide maximum benefits to small and medium scale industries if anyone registered with MSME through the Aadhar number. And this scheme available all over India.
If you wished to start a business and get MSME registration or SSI registration, before udyogaadhar is introducing the process format for the same thing was time-consuming, hectic and lots of paperwork process. After udyogaadhar introducing all process are simple and easy for medium and micro enterprises.
Nowadays we have filled only two types of form- 1. Entrepreneur Memorandum-l and 2. Entrepreneur Memorandum-ll instead of other different kinds of ways that required earlier.
The Udyog Aadhar procedure is nowadays entirely online, and if you have known how to register, then it will free of cost.
The following details and documents required for the process of UdyogAadhaar: –
• Aadhaar number,
• Name of the owner,
• Social category
• Me of enterprise,
• Postal address,
• Date of commencement,
• Previous registration details,
• Bank details primary or activity of the business,
• NIC code (National industrial classification),
• Person employed,
• Investment in plant and machinery/Equipment,
• Details of district industry Centre (DIC)
The subsequent are the steps involved in the registration process:
Step 1: Go to the UdyogAadhaar website (http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in)
Step 2: Enter the Aadhaar number and other details, revealed above and associated it with MSME. Additional to this, select the option Validate and Generate One Time Password
Step 3: Enter the OTP you get, and If this is not sent, then you have to apply for linking your mobile number with Aadhaar.
Step 4: Go in owner and business details on the registering page, including the bank details, NIC and DIC codes.
Step 5: After submitted all the details, re-check the particulars filled and click on the Submit button.
Confirm the OTP no, created by the registered number, with Captcha code required.
Step 6: A response number will be generated and e-mailed to the applicant, which should be noted for future references.
For more support, get in touch with www.myonlineca.in we can also help you get UdyogAadhaar registration in India.
There exist numerous benefits of registering and getting an Udyogaadhar for your business.
1. For the UdhyogAadhar registration, we can do it either online or offline, so we get two types of options for registration.
2. If you are applying for your business, on your registered mail id, you will get the UdhyogAadhar number.
3. The government also get subsidies to your business.
4. After registered with MSME, you will get government scheme benefits like the loan with low rate interest, without any guaranteed loan, fast and ease loan and you also get financial support for participation in the foreign exports in your business.
5. For the patent and trademark registration, you get 50% subsidy.
6. If you register your companies under MSME, with more than 2 lakh, your industry promises will move towards becoming an organized with maximum benefits enjoyed by the entrepreneur.
7. When your enterprise applies for government tenders, you will get an exemption.
8. Discount on the electricity bill.
9. Freedom on the directs tax law.
10. Registration was facilitating free opening of current bank account in the name of your business.
11. Best part you also get protection against delays in payment.
12. Increase eligibility of loan limits for ideal reasons, from the amount of RS. 25 lakh to 50 lakh.
13. Registration of products for exclusive business by MSME/SSI.
14. More natural process and approvals to get licenses