In the competitive world of booming economy, new and small businesses are searching for affordable yet effective ways to boost revenues. Top business apps provide good options for such businesses to increase productivity as well as to its increasing market share. Jessica from phoenixnap.com shared her 5 top business apps to increase productivity.
Let’s take a look at the 5 top business apps to increase productivity:
1. Package Tracker Pro
- This is a paid app that allows you to easily track your shipping packages. It caters to a host of shipping carriers like Aramex, Brazilian Post, Canada Post, City Link, DHL USA to name a few.
- The app allows the unit as well as parcel tracking forward with tracking announcements and alerts through ringtones, email or LED.
- Besides, the app lets you sync tracking list between the sync site and phone thus saving time on the track.
- You can even email data, customize your carrier list and display package range map (if possible). It has garnered a user rating of 4.6 as it is a highly customizable and intuitive app. This things make it Top Business Apps to Increase Productivity.
2. Cloud Print
- This free app from Android allows you to print files from your Android device to your printer. Follow the configuration video to install Google Cloud Print Service on your computer.
- Not only this but you can share your printers with your friends, mail or SMS printing, it offers an internal browser for file management, allows printing of web pages, and lets you print from the clipboard. Moreover, using the cloud print app, you can print to any printer connected with Google Chrome along with SMS and contact list printing.
- With an inbuilt feedback button in the app users can quickly report any operational issues to the developers. The app has a user rating of 4.6 as it is easy to install and offers free plus quick printing. This user rating makes it Top Business Apps to Increase Productivity.
3. Documents ToGo
- The free version of this app lets you view Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents while its paid version allows you to access Google Docs and Adobe.
- The paid version has more features as it gives you the ability to edit, create and view Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint files. It also allows you to view PDF documents.
- It comes with an array of abilities like it permits desktop app for bi-directional synchronization with your device’s USB cable.
- You can easily move files from your Windows PC to your Android device using their free desktop app. With a user rating of 4.2, the app helps to boost productivity by giving the functionality of a portable office.
Also know about:Android multi tools
4. PocketCloud Remote RDP/VNC
- The app has a paid as well as free version depending on your usage. The app will let you access files and run apps on distant Windows or Mac computers from anyplace.
- The apps offer superior connectivity options, fast performance not only on Wi-Fi but 3G/4G networks too and unparalleled security and reliability.
- It has been named as the Top Business Apps to Increase Productivity by PCWorld. The app is easy to set-up and use, and it comes with marked stability that lets you access your home computer from anywhere in the world. With a user rating of 4.5, the app provides easy for operating screen tools and has minimal lag.
- This is a free app that will permit you to easily access, share and edit documents and stay in-touch with your team members, from any device. It helps to build quick presentations, register comments and view updates from co-workers. As per statistics, 92% of the Fortune 500 companies use Box for easy and secure data sharing.
- The app offers a safe platform to access, edit and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet. It lets save content in it from other apps as well as save files to your SD card. It offers an interactive platform where you can invite your colleagues to share data and leave their comments. You can quickly search for content you wish for with Box. With a user rating of 4.4, this is just a zero-complaint Android app. Bookmark app allows you to save pages at a place where you can access them anytime in future. You will not have to search for it again and again. You can save your bookmarks in different folders and even import or export them across different browsers
Android apps are a must-have for every small business as they help to build relationships and loyalty with the customers. This Top Business Apps to Increase Productivity help you to connect with on-the-go customers and help to generate repeat business avenues. Android apps are the best and most affordable ways that small business can use to reach out to their consumers.