If you are connected to the Internet, you know how important email is. You need an email for each and every task. But, while creating email, you need a mobile number to create your account. For those who don’t have mobile number, here I am going to share 3 working methods on How to Create Gmail Account without Mobile Number?
There are many reasons to create gmail account without mobile number. If you are concerned about your privacy, you can skip giving your original mobile number.
But wait, how you can create gmail account without having a mobile number? Don’t worry, just keep reading, we are going to share 3 methods for you.
Apart from this, if you need to create multiple Gmail accounts, then you need multiple mobile numbers which is not possible. So, here are the 3 working methods on how you can create Gmail account without phone number.
3 Methods to Create Gmail Account without Mobile Number
Method 1 : Creating Gmail Account with US Number
When it comes to creating Gmail Account without number, US number first comes into the mind. US numbers are easily available and one of the best Temporary Mobile Number source. So, why not to use them and create account without number.
- First, Download 2nd Line app from Here
- After downloading the app, open and create new account.
- After signup, click on “Don’t use location“
- Now enter any random US Area Code and finally select any number from the list.
- Done! You have got your US number for free.
- Now goto Gmail and signup for a new account.
- Enter your details and enter US number.
- You will get an OTP on your 2nd Line app, just enter that OTP and your Gmail account will be successfully created without using your own phone number.
Note : Some US Mobile numbers are not working on Gmail but many are still working. If the mobile number doesn’t work, you can change the Area Code and get a new number.
Method 2 : Creating Gmail Account in Incognito Mode
- First, Open your Mobile or PCs Browser.
- Click on 3 dots from the top right corner and click on Incognito Mode.
- Visit – https://accounts.google.com/SignUp
- Now enter your name, email, password and click on next.
- On the next page, you will be asked for your birthdate and mobile number. But here, mobile number field is optional as you can check in below image.
- Don’t enter the mobile number and click on next.
- Finally, Click on create an account and your account will be created successfully without mobile number.
Method 3 : Creating Gmail Account by using VPN
If you follow the above 2nd method, then you can easily create account without mobile number. But, if you try creating account 2nd or 3rd time, you need to provide mobile number. For that here is the trick.
- Download any VPN from Play Store or you can also use VPN Extension for Chrome Browser.
- Now clear your chrome browsing data and open VPN app.
- Connect to any country using VPN
- After connecting VPN, open your browser and go to Gmail Signup page.
- Now signup with your details and you won’t be asked for mobile number.
This was the Article on 3 Methods to Create Gmail Account without Mobile Number. If you know any other method, do let us know via comment. Thanks for reading this Article.